Want to make your iPod more unique? We offer a range of custom modifications for iPod housings to make them stand out a bit more. You can either order your parts through us and install them yourself, or send us your device and we will mod it for you!
iPod Classic (6th/7th generation)
We offer more custom housing modifications for the iPod Classic than any other device:
- Gold plated front / back housings – Gold plated for that luxury touch.
- Custom Black back housings – made from metal and comes with all standard engravings (capacity, Apple logo, serial numbers etc.) but with a high quality gloss Black finish.
- Custom capacity engraving – modified your iPods storage size? We have produced backs with 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 240GB, 256GB, 512GB even 1TB! Thick and Thin versions available.
- Serial number laser engraving – need to change your iPods housing? We can have your actual serial number engraved where it would be on the rear so it still matches!
- Blank backs – no writing whatsoever, just full mirror finish.
iPod Video (5th generation)
Similarly to the Classic, we offer a selection of custom housings for the iPod Video:
- Gold plated rear housings – Gold plated for that luxury touch.
- Custom size engraving – changed your iPods hard drive or upgraded to an SSD? We can produce backs for any GB capacity to fit the iPod Video. Thick and Thin backs available.
- Custom serial number engraving – replaced your iPods housing? We can have any serial number engraved on the rear so it still matches!
- Blank backs – no writing/logos whatsoever, just a full mirror finish.
iPod Touch (4th generation)
Whilst not as customisation options exist for the 4th gen touch, we can offer the following:
- Gold plated back housings – high quality Gold plating service.
- Custom Black backs – complete with all logos and engraving, but with a darkened Black finish.
- Coloured front digitizers – Ditch the standard Black / White for a range of bright colours.
If you have your own ideas, your questions aren’t answered or you just want more information then contact us for examples or to discuss your options.